Allergy Dashboard [TEMPLATE]
Keeping a digital space for documenting all the information related to your allergies can be a key factor in improving your health and your relationship with your diagnosis. The Allergy Dashboard in Notion can become your best ally for this.
The Allergy Dashboard is based on a food diary that will help you track, not only your meals but also any symptom that occurs. Once you pinpoint a food that seems to trigger symptoms you can document all within Notion and have reliable information for your next doctor appointment.
- Medical section: Include databases that will help you document your official allergies, plan your medical appointments, and have a doctor's directory with all relevant information within.
- Day to Day: This is mainly based on the Food Diary. The Food Diary is an aesthetic setup to record your food, organized by meals and connected to a symptoms database. This connection will help you to add a specific meal to a specific symptom you had. This is an amazing source of reliable information.
- Going out: A section dedicated to food sources. Besides keeping track of what you eat for a meal, you will be able to track the food source i.e. a specific restaurant, home, grandma's house, etc. Additionally, for restaurants, you will have a pre-built allergens table so you have your special list of safe restaurants and safe dishes.
- Safe brads: Allergies are not only about food, there are other types of products that can give us allergic reactions, therefore this space will help you to have a list of those safe brands and safe products that you can use.
What else I will find?
- All databases include specific templates that will help you keep the aesthetics and the system in order
- Databases are connected for a better documentation experience
- The filters will help you spot specific trends in your food diary
- While a food diary is a tool to help you control allergies, it is not a way to self-diagnose a food allergy. Visit your doctor!
- This template is not a medical recommendation, it is only an organizational system to improve your experience with allergies.
Some cool images from the template:
- Can I adapt this to non-food-related allergies? Yes! That's the beauty of Notion. You can add new symptoms to the symptoms databases and even change the Food Diary by a Diary according to your own allergies.
- What if I don't use Notion? You can learn this amazing tools over here.
- Send any other questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep track of everything related to your allergies
Adapt everything you need