A Complete Self-Care System in Notion 🧘🏼♀️
This template is a Self-Care system built in Notion where you will learn to connect with yourself and prioritize your well-being 💛
What makes the Self-Care System different? It contains practical exercises based on psychology that are merged with Notion so you can keep track of your progress. In other words, we combined psychology and conscious productivity with Notion expertise to bring you an amazing system for prioritizing your well-being 🙌🏽
This template is for you if:
- You are experiencing burnt-out or exhaustion
- You are feeling anxious
- You are exposed to high levels of stress
- You want to increase your productivity by taking better care of yourself
- You are a Notion user and want to include Self-Care as part of your routines
- You feel overwhelmed, frustrated or apathetic
Positive effects of a Self-Care System:
- Self-care exercises can improve your physical health.
- Self-care exercises can reduce stress and anxiety.
- Self-care exercises can boost your self-esteem and self-confidence
- Conscious Self-care protects your mental health.
- Self-care exercises can lead to better relationships.
- Self-Care Increases Feelings of Worthiness
- Self-Care improves focus and even your immune system
What you will find inside the template:
⭐️ Learning: Learn about the system and how to use it. See tutorials to learn how to use Notion.
⭐️ Awareness: Learn about the 7 essential areas of self-care and identify your points of improvement. Understand the exercises and be aware of the benefits.
⭐️ Taking Action: Record your exercises and work. A space to keep track of your work. Perform practical exercises related to Whole-person wellness, Journaling, Emotion Management, Self-Talk, and Spirituality.
⭐️ Reviewing: Take a look at your work and see analytics of your progress. Review your progress and check monthly analytics about your energy level, motivation, and emotions.
- Inside this template, you will find guides and more than 15 practical exercises that will help you implement self-care sessions, cultivate healthy habits and get to know yourself better
- You will also be able to create your own Self-Care schedule
- You will have access to extra exercises related to self-care at work, physical health, and Self (your relationship with yourself)
- Guides to understanding Notion
- Video tutorials
- Additional self-care resources
Our Feedback So far:
See Pamela's work here
Experts' comments about practicing Self-Care
“When self-care is regularly practiced, the benefits are broad and have even been linked to positive health outcomes such as reduced stress, improved immune system, increased productivity, and higher self-esteem,” Brighid Courtney - Faculty member at the Wellness Council of America (WELCOA).
Can I use this template if I don't use Notion?
Yes! You can! The template includes tutorials on how to use it, however, we also recommend you take a look at these videos before using Notion.
I have some questions about the template, where can I find help?
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I need a personalized consultancy, can you help me with that?
Yes! Alejandra is an official Notion Certified Consultant. Find more over here.
For consultancies related to self-care please visit Pamela Mondragón's website.
Can I obtain a discount?
Tell us your story! We may be able to give you a discount according to your situation - parity prices email@example.com.
Can I duplicate this template to share with my team or friends?
We are only giving you a personal-professional license to use it. Please do not share the template with other users. You can ask us for an affiliate link so you get a commission if you share the payment link template with more users.
*Note: This template is a perfect companion for your self-care and well-being, however, if you are feeling anxious or are dealing with depression, we recommend you find professional help. While self-care can help prevent future health problems, it alone is not a cure or treatment for disease or illness.
Notion Template + Self-Care Guidelines