PARAa system Your Day-2-Day in Notion
Organize the chaos of your day-to-day! Get organized with our PARA System template in Notion. This system helps you manage your projects and tasks. It's our version of digital organization, based on Tiago Forte's PARA System, the GTD method, and our own experience.
We have been using this system for more than a year and we are amazed 👩🏻💻
This template is for you if:
- You feel like you can't get organized, lack time, and can't meet goals
- You think you can speed up task execution and decision-making but don't know how
- You need a place to organize your personal and professional projects
- You want to keep track of your tasks in an orderly and efficient way
- You want to know what to focus on at any given moment of the day, week, or month
- Youwant to create a "backup" of your brain to avoid forgetting things
- You need to manage your ideas and avoid forgetting the important ones
- You are an entrepreneur, content creator, student, or freelancer who wants to improve productivity using Notion
The best of this template:
- You will have the power of the PARA System: a system that helps to organize projects, areas of our life and resources we consume (articles, notes, courses, videos).
- You will have the power of the GTD system: an inbox that will help you not to forget any task, project, or idea that comes to you. It will help you execute ✅
- Analytics: We have enhanced the template with temporal analytics (you will know what to do each week and each month and you can analyze everything to improve) and content analytics (you will be able to analyze how many resources you consumed of each type)
- The best of all! You will always have all the information at hand. No more "I don't know where it is ... I don't know what I did that week 🤷♀️... ❌
- When you make the system yours, you can improve it and build your own digital knowledge garden.
What does this template include?
- Two guidelines: One to understand the PARA system and another to help you, step by step, to set up the template! We don't leave you alone!
- Projects which is one of the cornerstones of the system.
- Areas to organize everything that is important in your life.
- Resources to store all your information in one place and access it when you need it.
- Analytics in which you can add different types of content that you consume to have analytics about it.
- Archive in which you can find any element of the system that is no longer active.
- Week and Month so that you can relate your work to weeks and months and plan your work.
- The Control Center and the Day-2-Day Dashboard: where you will have pre-built and filtered spaces so you can focus on what really matters.
- The Library where you can access all your notes, books, articles, and documents so you don't waste time connecting ideas and starting to create.
- Support Sections: Resources and pages with tips to improve the template, we also include a synchronized block so you can check Notion updates that may be useful for the template.
Why did we create this?
Let's cut to the chase: It has worked for us to stay organized and be more productive. We have been using the system for 2 years.
It is the first template that I use created by your team and I thought it was very good. An excellent introduction to the PARA system - Leonardo Flores
I have been using the PARA System from Notionología in Notion for almost 1 week. I confirm that is a template that I needed to be able to get the potential out of the day to day (before I did not have something like this). I hope in the future Notion includes currency from Chile for the financial section - Agustin Delgado
What is the difference between this template and the productivity course (Spanish)?
With this template, you will have a ready-to-use design and organization. In the course, we teach you how to build everything from scratch and the "why" of each dashboard. In the course, you will design your own step-by-step with the videos.
Can I customize my template?
Of course, that's the beauty of Notion. We create our templates always with an example, but you are free to modify whatever you want. In addition, in the documentation itself, we give you examples of how to customize your template and take it to the next level.
I have some questions about the template, where can I find help?
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I duplicate this template to share with my team or friends?
You can share it with the team members of your project and related stakeholders. If you wish to share it with someone outside, we appreciate it if you send them our Flurly link so they can purchase it at this price.
Do returns accept?
Unfortunately, as it is a digital product we cannot offer returns. However, if you are not satisfied with the template, please contact us and we can discuss it without any problem.