Benchmarking Analysis [Notion Template]
Benchmarking Analysis +600 Metrics & Indicators
A Notion database set that helps solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, StartUps, and SEMs to implement the benchmarking analysis.
Why did I create this?
What cannot be measured cannot be improved. If you want to get better you need to track performance and this template helps you to achieve that aim.
As entrepreneurs and companies, we always seek to find areas for improvement, identify low-performance points, and learn from those that are doing the things right to grow our project. One of the most common practices in business to achieve all those objectives is to implement benchmarking. This practice has helped me to gain an independent perspective about how well is my performance compared to other projects and analyze how well I did in different months.
You'll benefit from this product if:
- You want to identify improvement areas in your company/project
- You want to learn from the competition
- You want to monitor the performance of your company/project
- You want to identify productivity points
- You are an entrepreneur, entrepreneur, or StartUp
- You are an SME or you work for an SME in the finance, marketing, sales, operations, human resources, or internationalization department.
What is inside?
- 27 Notion Databases that contain +600 metrics and indicators to benchmark your project.
- Benchmarking databases include templates for every metric & indicator with a short description and the general formula to calculate it.
- Databases included: Advertising, Social Media, Media Coverage, Website Metrics, Newsletter, New Markets, Sales Analysis, Inventory, Customer Service, Prices/Costs/Promos, Market Values, Financial Processes, Financial Statemetns, Financial Performance, Investments, HR Efficiency, Employee training, Employee performance, NEw Countries, Country Performance, Internationalization, Project Management, Project Status, Other Processes. Benchmarking Bonus included: SaaS, Product Launching, Nonprofit initiatives.
- An introductory guide to what's benchmarking and how to create effective benchmarking.
- Benchmarking Examples and Use cases.
- Onboarding guide to using the template
- A Creation Hub that works as a space to create your own benchmarking combining metrics from all the databases
This template includes more than 600 indicators and metrics for you to benchmark your company, however, each project is a world, and according to the nature of your practices, you may need to include your own metrics to benefits from this process.
What are people saying?
I must say, It is really well made. I see people in the Marketing workspace use benchmarking on sheets, which get messy. You have done a wonderful job by designing a better workflow in Notion. Deepak Yadav
More amazing products
We are the creators of the Airbnb Super Pack, the Customer Journey Map & the Finance & Crypto Tracker. We are Official Notion Ambassadors, and we tweet about Notion & Business here and share Notion content in Spanish in Notionología.
Can I personalize my template?
Of course, that's the beauty of Notion. We create our templates always with an example, but you are free to modify whatever you want.
I have some questions about the template, where can I find help?
You can fill out the form you'll find at www.notionologia.com and contact us or you can DM us here
I need a personalized template, can you help me with that?
Yes! You can book a discovery call here BuzzUpStudio or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I duplicate this template to share with my team or friends?
We are only giving you a personal-business license of the template. This means that you can only share the template with your internal team.